Monday, February 21, 2011

Oscar Week!

It's Oscar Week! The big show airs this Sunday, February 27, at 8 p.m. on ABC. The show will be hosted by the lovely (and beautiful) Anne Hathaway, and charming James Franco. I don't know about you, but I am always excited for the awards show, even when it is a lock who and what will win (although this year is much different in my opinion). Because of that, and with the timing of me just starting the blog, I figure this would be a good week to wrap up 2010 and look on toward 2011 in film. So here now is a rundown of what you can expect this week:

Monday: My thoughts on this years Oscar race

Tuesday: My best films of 2010, including top ten and honorable mentions

Wednesday: My ten favorite scenes/shots of 2010

Thursday: My Awards Day 1 - The Oscar Categories

Friday: My Awards Day 2 - Other Categories

Saturday: What my Oscar Ballot would look like

Sunday: My final Oscar Predictions

Monday (2/28): Recap on the big night

Tuesday (3/1): My most anticipated films of 2011

So okay, it goes a little bit more than a week, but I think the Oscars deserve that, no? Anyway, I am just finishing up my thoughts on the Oscar race, so I shall be posting it shortly. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment